The information here is provided as a courtesy to our Internet reading audience that may be interested in escort terminology.
DISCLAIMER: The information here is provided as a courtesy to our Internet reading audience that may be interested in escort terminology. This is a service to better inform all interested parties of the terminologies commonly used within the adult/escort industry. Please note: although the information is provided by Secret Fantasy Escorts, it does not represent the services provided by us as we’re only an outcall entertainment referral service and not an escort service. Secret Fantasy Escorts is a legitimate outcall entertainment referral service that offers high-quality entertainers advertising on secretfantasyescorts.com to clients requesting ladies or men to provide social services to parties, corporate functions, HAMPTON ROADS nightclubs, VA hot spots, Gentleman’s clubs, etc. If requested, the independent escort can even provide a tasteful striptease in the privacy of your home or hotel room. These services can be obtained by calling (804) 977-9366.
Escort Agency Terminology
It is important to understand escort terminology because the escort industry has its own unique language, vocabulary, and acronyms that anyone interested in the business should become familiar with, especially if you are an escort by trade or a potential customer looking to hire an independent escort or utilize the services of an escort agency.
Anyone reading this extensive glossary of commonly used terms will be able to understand the escort terminology used on the majority of “coded” escort websites regarding services being offered by independent escorts as well as escort agencies. You will be able to decipher exactly what types of erotic acts the escorts will perform for you as well as other types of important information posted by escort agencies, regular customers and hobbyists as well.
You will also be able to understand how previous clients have rated potential escorts and escort agencies on community driven review websites. They usually write about their experiences using “coded” escort terminology that discuss the erotic acts the escorts performed and other such items including costs, the escort’s behavior and personality, and their overall satisfaction with the encounter.
- $: The dollar sign is sometimes used for fees. Usually $ = $100, $$ = $200, $$$ = $300 and so on. Often .5 signifies $50, so $$.5 would mean $250.
- 69: Partners perform oral sex on each other simultaeneously.
- 411: Information, intel. e.g. “I got the 411 on her from jessejames69.”
- 420: Marijuana.
- Agency: An organization or individual that manages many providers. The agency handles all calls, bookings and advertising. The agency takes a percentage of the fee for each session.
- Amazon: A tall, strong, often masculine woman.
- AMP: Asian Massage Parlor.
- Artificial Insemination: The act of attempting pregnancy by manually inserting sperm into a woman's vagina.
- Around The World: Anilingus and Fellatio.
- Asian: Anilingus, erotic stimulation achieved by contact between mouth and anus.
- Asian Cowgirl: Woman rides on top during intercourse, squatting over the man on her feet, not on her knees.
- ATM: Ass to mouth. Penis, finger or toy comes out of her ass, and goes directly into her mouth.
- Attempts: Trying to reach orgasm. e.g. She allowed multiple attempts: means she allows more than one orgasm per session if the client is able and interested.
- ATF: All Time Favorite.
- Aunt Flo: Menstruation also; Period.
- B&S: Bait & switch: Internet, newspaper, or phone advertisements, which may include photos, written or verbal descriptions, do not match the woman who shows up, or she has been grossly misrepresented.
- Babyback: Petite, young, attractive Asian woman.
- Baby Dyke: A young lesbian or someone who is just coming out of the closet.
- Bag: Condom, with a condom e.g. “BJ in a bag”= CBJ, “I filled the bag”= Orgasm.
- Bait And Switch: Bait & switch: Internet, newspaper, or phone advertisements, which may include photos, written or verbal descriptions, do not match the woman who shows up, or she has been grossly misrepresented.
- Baja Sur: Genitals. From the spanish “the low south”.
- Balloons: Breast implants.
- Bareback: Without a condom.
- BBBJ: Bareback Blow Job, oral stimulation of the penis without a condom.
- BBBJTC: Bareback Blow Job To Completion, oral stimulation of the penis to orgasm without a condom. (May spit or swallow)
- BBW: Big Beautiful Woman, euphemism for overweight.
- BCD: Behind Closed Doors
- BDSM: Bondage, Discipline, Sado-Masochism. This is a catch-all to refer to the various aspects of negotiated, mutually consensual exchange of power between two consenting adults. Regardless of the depth of the relationship, consent, safety and sanity are the cornerstone of the lifestyle.
- Beard: A “beard” is a person of the opposite sex who marries or dates a closeted lesbian or gay person to cover up their homosexuality. In the past, often lesbians married gay men so that both could “pass” as straight, either for work or for their families.
- Beret: A condom.
- BF: Boyfriend.
- BFE: Boyfriend Experience, A subjective term used primarily by providers to describe good clients.
- Birdwatching: BBBJTC and she swallows.
- Bisexual: A person who is sexually and emotionally attracted to both women and men.
- Blackhole: Anus.
- BLS: Ball licking and sucking.
- Blue Pill: Viagra.
- Blue Steel: Viagra.
- Boston Marriage: In the late nineteenth century, it was common for two unmarried women to share a home. Many women, particularly those who were college educated, lived in long-term unions with other women. These relationships became known as “Boston Marriages.”
- Brown Shower: Defecation on your partner.
- BS: Body slide. Service where woman may slide her body on yours using oil.
- Bulldagger: This is a term that was used in the 1920s to define a very butch lesbian. Often Africian American.
- Bulldyke: A very masculine lesbian.
- Butch: A woman who adopts what would be considered masculine characteristics.
- Butter Face: A women whose body is very attractive, but her face is not.
- Call Girl: Outcall provider, usually implies agency.
- Cash And Dash: A rip-off. She shows up, takes your money, doesn't provide, might offer to “dance”, and leaves.
- CBJ: CBJ, Covered Blow Job, fellatio with a condom.
- CC: 1. Roman Numeral for 200. Roman numerals sometimes used for fees. (Roman Numeral converter) 2. Credit Card
- CC Rider: A provider who is FS for $200/hr or less.
- CD: Cross-dresser: transvestite, a person, and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional or sexual gratification.
- CFS: Covered Full Service
- CG: 1. Cowgirl 2. Call Girl
- CIM: Cum in mouth.
- Civil Union: A Civil Union grants gay and lesbian couples the same rights and responsibilities as marriage.
- Civilian: A woman who makes herself available for sexual encounters but not for financial gain. May be less discreet than a provider and more interested in a relationship.
- Clockwatcher: A term for a provider who counts the minutes until the session is over. Usually used to describe a provider who rushes and does not enjoy her work.
- Collar And Cuffs Match: Pubic hair matches natural hair-color (redheads, blondes)
- Commercial Company: Prostitution.
- Completion: Orgasm. e.g. She gave a bareback blowjob to completion.
- Cover: A condom.
- Covered: Various measures, such as the use of condoms or dental dams, are taken to avoid diseases (as AIDS) transmitted by sexual contact. (e.g. Covered Blow Job means a condom was used.)
- Cowgirl: Woman rides on top, knees astride.
- Crime Scene Action: Sexual activity during her period.
- Crone: The word “crone” was (and in some circles still is) a derogatory term for an old woman. In the 1970s, during the feminist movement, lesbians began to adopt the word crone to mean a wise older woman. Today, in lesbian and feminist circles, a crone is a wise older woman whose life experience demands that she be treated with respect.
- Cross-Dresser: A person who sometimes wears the clothing and aesthetics of a gender other than the one they typically wear in their daily lives.
- Cruising: Looking for prostitutes while driving.
- Cups Of Coffee: Orgasms (e.g. multiple cups of coffee means she allows more than one orgasm)
- Dance And Dash: A rip-off. She shows up, takes your money, doesn't provide, might offer to “dance”, and leaves.
- Date: 1. A session with a prostitute. 2. A man who patronizes prostitutes.
- Date Rape: Date rape or acquaintance rape is a form of sexual assault that happens specifically on a date or by someone that the victim knows or is acquainted with somehow.
- Date Rape Drug: Rohypnol (generic name flunitrazepam) has been associated with date rape, and has also been called the “Forget Pill,” “Trip-and-Fall,” and “Mind-Erasers.” In combination with alcohol, it can induce a blackout with memory loss and a decrease in resistance. Girls and women around the country have reported being raped after being involuntarily sedated with Rohypnol, which was often slipped into their drink by an attacker. The drug has no taste or odor so the victims don't realize what is happening. About ten minutes after ingesting the drug, the woman may feel dizzy and disoriented, simultaneously too hot and too cold, or nauseated. She may experience difficulty speaking and moving, and then pass out. Such victims have no memories of what happened while under the drug's influence.
- DATO: Dining at the O, Anilingus, oral stimulation of the anus.
- DATY: Dining at the Y, Cunnilingus, oral stimulation of the vulva or clitoris.
- DDE: Doesn't do extras.
- DDG: Drop Dead Gorgeous.
- Deep Throat: Fellatio where the whole length of the penis is “swallowed.”
- Defender: A poster who defends or “comes to the rescue” of a provider who has been reviewed poorly, regardless of whether the review is accurate.
- Delta Omega Gamma: DOG.Deposit: A provider requires an upfront payment in advance of a session. Deposits are usually used by providers as a screening tool to hedge against no-shows.
- DFK: Deep French Kissing, kissing with tongue.
- Diesel Dyke: A Diesel Dyke is a very butch or manly lesbian, especially one who is very aggressive.
- Doggie Style: Intercourse position where woman is on her hands and knees, man enters from behind.
- Donation: Payment to a provider.
- Doubles: A threesome with two providers.
- DP: 1. Double Penetration 2. Digital penetration.
- Drag King: A drag king is a woman who dresses to look like a man, usually for performance. Drag kings are often lesbian, but not always.
- DT: Deep throat: fellatio where the whole length of the penis is “swallowed”.
- Dyke: Another word for lesbian. Usually is only used by people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual or trans. A straight person using this word may offend some people.
- Ed Zachary Disease: A woman with an unattractive face.
- Ellie: LE, Law Enforcement.
- EOM: End of Message – Used in a subject line to indicate no further content in body of message.
- Enhancements: Breast implants.
- Envelope: Often cash payments for a provider are placed in an envelope. Rather than handing her cash directly, or discussing money, the envelope is left in a conspicuous location for the provider to pick up as she leaves (outcall), or after the hobbyist leaves (incall).
- Escort: A woman who is paid for her companionship.
- Escort Network: A directory of Escorts, Escort Services, and Escort Agencies who are located in all major cities throughout the world.
- Escort Terminology: A dictionary of escort language, vocabulary, and acronyms used by the escort industry.
- Face Painting: Man ejaculates on woman's face.
- Facial: Man ejaculates on woman's face.
- FBSM: Full Body Sensual Massage; not usually full service; expect only massage (usually nude or topless) and handjob, but more services might be available.
- Femme: A feminine lesbian.
- Five-O: A police officer (uniformed or undercover).
- FJ: Foot job. Stimulation of the penis using feet and toes.
- Flake, Flaky: Errant behavior, often used for providers who no-show and/or have scheduling issues.
- FOTC: Fuck of the century.
- French: Oral sex, on either party.
- FS: Full Service, Vaginal intercourse to completion.
- Full Meal Deal: Full Service, Vaginal intercourse to completion.
- Gayborhood: A gayborhood is a gay-friendly neighborhood or an area of town where gays and lesbians are known to live.
- Gaydar: The ability to determine who is and isn't gay is called gaydar.
- Gender Expression: Gender Expression is the physical manifestation of one's gender identity, usually expressed through clothing, mannerisms, and chosen names.
- Gender Identity: Gender Identity is a person's internal sense of being a man or woman or boy or girl. For transgender people, their gender identity will not match the sex they were born with.
- Gender Identity Disorder: Gender Identity Disorder is a term used by physicians and psychologists to classify people who are transgender or transsexual.
- Gender Variance: Gender variance is behavior that is different from traditionally defined “masculine” in males and “feminine” in females.
- Genderqueer: A genderqueer is someone who transgresses boundaries of gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Get Comfortable: Get naked. For security reasons, a provider may ask a client to “get comfortable” or “make yourself comfortable” before a session, this means to get fully undressed.
- GFE: Girl Friend Experience, A subjective term, but usually used as praise for a very passionate, sensual, non-mechanical experience. Most consider deep french kissing a baseline requirement for GFE.
- Girl Crush: A Girl Crush is when two women have strong feelings for one another, but not in a sexual way. A Girl Crush is strong infatuation that one woman has for another woman who seems beautiful, sophisticated, charming or accomplished. It usually refers to heterosexual women.
- Glove: Condom.
- Gold Star Lesbian: A gold star lesbian is a lesbian who has never slept with a man and has no intention of ever sleeping with a man.
- Golden Shower: Urinating on your partner, urine play.
- Greek: Anal Sex.
- GS: Golden Shower, urinating on your partner, urine play.
- Half And Half: BJ followed by FS.
- Hand Job: Stimulation of the penis using hand and fingers.
- Hardwood floors: Clean-shaven pubic area.
- Herb Friendly: Is amenable to marijuana use.
- Hasbian: A hasbian is a woman who used to identify as a lesbian and date women, but is now dating men.
- Hidden Charges: A provider takes the advertised fee upfront, but midway through the session she asks for more money for more services. (e.g. She might undress and give a massage for the advertised $$, but then ask for an additional $ for French, or $$ for FS, etc.)
- Hindu Massage (Argentina): The woman contracts her vaginal muscles during sex to squeeze you to completion.
- HJ: Hand Job, stimulation of the penis using hand and fingers.
- HM: High mileage.
- HME: Honeymoon experience. A subjective term used as praise for a very intense, very “real” session, usually DFK is a baseline requirement for HME.
- HR: Hand Release, stimulation of the penis to orgasm using hand and fingers.
- Hobby, The: The patronizing of prostitutes.
- Hobbyist: A man who patronizes prostitutes.
- Homophobia: Fear or dislike of gay, lesbian and bisexual people.
- Hooker: Prostitute.
- Hostess Club: A lower end strip club where bargaining for sex acts with the dancers is acceptable, and some activities may occur on premises.
- HWP: Height and Weight Proportional (i.e. “normal” build)
- Incall: You go to her place (Could be hotel, motel, studio apt, her residence, or a mini-storage unit)
- Independent, Indie: An escort who works on her own, without an agency affiliation. The escort manages her own calls, bookings, advertising and finances.
- Interpreter: Condom (e.g. She spoke French without the aid of an interpreter = BBBJ)
- Intersex: A person born with ambiguous genitalia or genitalia of both sexes. Used to be called Hermaphrodite.
- IPO: Initial public offering: used to denote the public introduction of a new provider, usually via a review.
- ISO: In search of
- Italian: Similar to Russian, but penis between partners butt cheeks.
- Jack Shack: Refers to an establishment (massage parlor, lingerie modelling) that is not usually full service; expect only massage (usually nude or topless) and handjob, but more services might be available.
- Jimmy Hat: A condom.
- John: A man who patronizes prostitutes.
- Looks/Attitude/Service (L/A/S): A subjective ranking system. Each criteria separately ranked, from lowest (1) to highest (10). Examples: 2/9/8 = Unnattractive, but very friendly and good sex. 10/5/4 = Model material, but a poor attitude, and mediocre sex.
- Labrys: A Labrys is a double-sided axe that the Amazons were said to use as their main weapon. Lesbians have adopted the labrys as symbol of power and independence. Many lesbians wear necklaces or earrings with a labrys symbol as a way to identify themselves to other lesbians.
- Landing Strip: Description of pubic hair.
- LE: Law Enforcement.
- Lesbian: A woman who is sexually and emotionally attracted to other women.
- LFK: Light french kissing. (no heavy tongue)
- LGBT: Used as an abbreviation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans.
- Lipstick Lesbian: A lipstick lesbian is a woman who loves other women, but also loves her clothes and makeup and shoes. She tends to dress on the femmy side.
- Little Blue Helper: Viagra.
- Little Blue Pill: Viagra.
- LMP: Licensed Massage Practitioner.
- Lone Star Lesbian: A Lone Star Lesbian is someone who has only had sex with one person in their life. Straight and bisexual people can be Lone Stars too.
- Lot Lizard: A prostitute that works primarily in truck stop parking lots (usually soliciting from a CB radio).
- Madame: Proprietress of an agency.
- Mall, Escort Mall: A website that advertises many different providers. The providers may be independent or agency, and may or may not be associated with each other, or with the mall.
- Man In A Boat, Little Man In A Boat: Clitoris.
- Mediterranean: Anal sex e.g. “She took me on a trip to the mediterranean.”
- Merkin: Pubic hair wig.
- MG: Massage Girl.
- Mileage: A subjective term that describes value for money and/or how accomodating she is. Good mileage usually means she either charges less than average, provides better L/A/S than average, or both.
- MILF: Mom I'd like to fuck.
- Mish: Missionary position, Man on top during intercourse.
- Missionary: Man on top during intercourse.
- MMF, MFM, MFF: Threesome designations. e.g. MMF = male, male, female MFF = male, female, female.
- Mohawk: Description of pubic hair.
- MP: Massage Parlor.
- MPA: Massage Parlor Attendant.
- MSOG: Multiple shots on goal: she allows you to have more than 1 orgasm during the session.
- Multiple Pops: She allows you to have more than 1 orgasm during the session (e.g. more than one or multiple pops allowed)
- Newbie: A novice hobbyist or novice provider.
- No-Show: Escort or Client never shows up for an appointment, does not contact in advance to cancel or warn.
- No-Touch: No touching allowed. (e.g. No-touch Jack shack, no-touch strip club)
- Nooner: A lunch-time or afternoon session, popular with married hobbyists.
- NQBC: Non-quitter, but covered. CBJ to completion.
- NQBS: Non-quitter, but spitter. BBBJTC and spits your ejaculate.
- NQNS: Non-quitter, non-spitter. BBBJTC and swallows your ejaculate.
- O, Os: Orgasm, orgasms.
- Off-The-Clock: Activities that occur with a provider that she chooses not to charge for. (e.g. “We had lunch off-the-clock”)
- Operation Flea Collar: 2 year LE investigation of TBD board, culminating in June 2002 bust of Charles Kelly and Steve Lipson, owners and operators of TBD board.
- Out, Outed: Private, personal information on a hobbyist or provider is made public. e.g. Someone's real name and address is posted to a public forum.
- Out Of The Closet: Being open about one's sexual orientation.
- Outcall: She comes to your place.
- OWO: Oral Without, fellatio without a condom.
- Party Hat: Condom.
- Pearl Necklace: Man ejaculates on woman's neck and/or chest.
- Pillow Queen: A Pillow Queen is someone who likes to be on the receiving end of sex. She likes to be pleasured and not reciprocate.
- Pink Boxing: A slang term for anal or vaginal fisting.
- Pimp: A man who solicits clients for a prostitute.
- Pooner: A hobbyist who is immersed in the hobby culture. e.g. He may be very involved with the review boards and/or private exchange of information on providers and the hobby.
- Pops, Multiple: She allows you to have more than 1 orgasm during the session (e.g. more than one or multiple pops allowed)
- POS: Pussy on the Side.
- Power Dyke: A Power Dyke is a lesbian who has gained a position of power, either within the LGBT community, or in the world at large. She could be the head of a non-profit agency, a politician or successful in business.
- Professional Or Businessmen Only: A subjective request used in provider advertising as a pre-screen for clients. The provider posts this in hopes of attracting “better” clientele.
- Provider: Prostitute.
- PS: Private Show. (Dance only)
- PSE: Porn Star Experience, A subjective term, used as praise for a provider that might have a high energy level, a particularly hot look, or is very accomodating (“nastiness” factor).
- PV: Private viewing: Dancing, modeling, perhaps a HJ; not usually FS.
- Queer: Once considered a derogatory word, some people use this term to be all inclusive of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.
- Raincoat: Condom.
- REQ: Request: Used in the subject line of a post to indicate the body contains a request for information.
- REV: Review: Used in the subject line of a post to indicate the body contains review of a provider.
- Review: A critical evaluation of a provider. May include information on her looks, attitude and service.
- Reverse Cowgirl: Woman rides on top, facing away.
- Reverse massage: The client massages the provider.
- Reverse Oral: The client performs oral sex on the provider.
- Rimming, Rimjob: Anilingus, erotic stimulation achieved by contact between mouth and anus.
- Russian: Penis between her breasts.
- Safe: Sexual activity in which various measures, such as the use of condoms or dental dams, are taken to avoid disease (as AIDS) transmitted by sexual contact. e.g. All activities were safe.
- San Juan Capistrano: BBBJTC and she swallows.
- Sandbag, Sandbagger: A subjective term for a review (or reviewer) that misleads the reader by giving unwarranted praise to a provider.
- Sans: Without. e.g. She provided french sans beret = BBBJ.
- Scat: Defecation on your partner or feces play.
- Screening: A provider or agency does a pre-session background check on a new client. e.g. collecting verifiable personal info such as the hobbyist's real name, place of employment, home or work phone, home or work address, or a referral from a trusted provider. Upfront deposits may also be used as a screening tool to hedge against no-shows.
- Self-Post: A provider or agency poses as a hobbyist, and posts a highly positive review of herself or agency to increase business.
- Self-Service: Masturbation. e.g. “It was a self-service jack shack” = no contact with the dancer, but the man can masturbate.
- Sensual Massage: Not usually full service; expect only massage (usually nude or topless) and handjob, but more services might be available.
- Session: Paid time spent with a provider.
- Sex Worker: Catch all phrase sometimes used to describe prostitutes. May also be used in the context of strippers, peep show workers, topless waitresses.
- Sexposure: The premiere advertising agency for Escorts, Escort Services, and Escort Agencies worldwide.
- Sexual Orientation: Who you are attracted to. Can be gay, straight, lesbian or bisexual.
- SFH: Sex for hire.
- SG: Street girl.
- Shemale: Transexual, particularly one who is living as a woman, but hasn't had SRS. Penis may or may not get erect.
- Shill: A hobbyist who writes unwarranted positive reviews in exchange for discounts or special favors from an agency or provider.
- Shots On Goal: Attempts to reach orgasm. e.g. She allowed multiple shots on goal: means she allows more than one orgasm per session if the client is able and interested.
- Sixty Nine, 69: Partners perform oral sex on each other simultaeneously.
- Slam, Slammed: An unwarranted harsh review or abusive criticism of a provider.
- SO: Significant other.
- SOG: Shots on goal, attempts at orgasm.
- Soixante Neuf: 69: Partners perform oral sex on each other simultaeneously.
- SOMF: Sat on my face.
- South Of The Border: Genital region.
- Southern France: Fellatio without a condom.
- SP: Service Provider, prostitute.
- Spanish (Australian): Penis between her breasts, Russian.
- Spanish (USA): Penis, finger or toy comes out of her ass, and goes directly into her mouth.
- Spinner: A very petite provider. Etymology: From the 1970′s toy, “Sit ‘n' Spin.”
- Squirting, Squirter: Female ejaculation, a provider who ejaculates.
- SRS: Sexual reassignment surgery.
- STD: Sexually transmitted disease.
- Sting: A female police officer poses as a prostitute to apprehend unsuspecting johns, or a male police officer poses as a john to apprehend unsuspecting prostitutes.
- Stone Butch Lesbian: A stone butch is a lesbian who gets her pleasure from pleasing her partner. She does not like to be touched sexually.
- Street Action: Prostitution that is solicited on public streets. Prostitutes (usually on foot) are picked up by Johns in motor vehicles. Sexual acts may occur in the vehicle, or at another agreed upon location.
- Stroll: A street, strip, or neighborhood that sees heavy street action.
- Stud: A dominant lesbian, usually butch, often African American.
- Summer Teeth: Her teeth, some are there, some are not.
- Sunshine, Sunny: Without a condom. (i.e. No raincoat)
- SW: 1. Street walker. 2. Sex Worker.
- Sybian: A mechanical sex device that is in the shape of half-barrel with a dildo attachment mounted in the middle.
- Take Care Of Business: Payment is made to provider. e.g. “She wanted to take care of business first.”
- Teabag, Teabagging: Man squats and dips his testicles into partners mouth.
- TG: Transgender: Catch-all term for TV, TS, Shemales, and CDs.
- Throne Job: Self-service hand job. Refers to an establishment that doesn't offer FS. The premises will only have a large chair or “throne” for you to sit on and masturbate while the woman dances for you.
- Tipping Required: Hidden charges, provider demands more than the advertised price in order to perform, or bargains hard for various services.
- Took One For The Team, TOFTT: A hobbyist reviews a provider who has no (or scattered) reviews. He was ripped off, or his experience was very poor. Ostensibly, he has helped save other members of the community (the team) from making the same mistake.
- Toss The Salad: Anilingus.
- Trans: An inclusive term, encompassing transgender, transsexual and other gender variant people.
- Transgender: A person whose gender expression is different from how society says they are “supposed” to be. Transgender can be an umbrella term for cross-dressers, transsexuals, intersex people and other gender-variant individuals.
- Transsexual: A person with the urge to be the opposite sex. They may or may not choose to have gender reassignment surgery.
- Translation, Translator: Condom i.e. “She spoke fluent french without a translator” = BBBJ.
- Trick: 1. A sex act for money 2. A man who patronizes prostitutes.
- Trolling: 1. The act of driving around looking for a prostitute 2. Posting to a discussion board with the intent to anger or incite others.
- TS: Transsexual: a person with a psychological urge to belong to the opposite sex that may be carried to the point of undergoing surgery to modify the sex organs to mimic the opposite sex.
- Tuft: Description of pubic hair.
- TUMA: Tongue up my ass.
- Turn Tricks: Prostitution.
- TV: Transvestite: person and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional or sexual gratification.
- Umbrella: Condom.
- Uncovered: Without a condom.
- VFM: Value For Money.
- WAH: 1. From Wahei: peaceful, harmonious and calm (Japanese) 2. Wild Ass Humping.
- Water Sports: Urination play.
- Weeklies: Alternative weekly newspapers. These often contain various adult service listings, including massage and escort advertisements. e.g. The Village Voice, San Francisco Bay Guardian, The Stranger.
- WF: Wild Fuck.
- WG: Working girl. A prostitute.
- White Knight: A poster who defends or “comes to the rescue” of a provider who has been reviewed poorly, regardless of whether the review is accurate.
- With: With condom. (e.g. French with = CBJ)
- Without: Without condom. (e.g. French without = BBBJ)
- Womyn: An alternative spelling of woman or women.
- Working Girl: A prostitute.
- YMMV: Your Mileage May Vary = Catch all phrase to remind that tastes differ, reviews are inherently subjective, and that providers have good and bad days, thus experiences vary.
- YMMV Girl: A provider who is known for being inconsistent in her attitude and service. i.e. Gets hot and cold reviews.
Information obtained from Escort Network
DISCLAIMER: The information here is provided as a courtesy to our Internet reading audience that may be interested in escort terminology. This is a service to better inform all interested parties of the terminologies commonly used within the adult/escort industry. Please note: although the information is provided by Secret Fantasy Escorts, it does not represent the services provided by us as we're only an outcall entertainment referral service and not an escort service. Secret Fantasy Escorts is a legitimate outcall entertainment referral service that offers high-quality entertainers advertising on secretfantasyescorts.com to clients requesting ladies or men to provide social services to parties, corporate functions, HAMPTON ROADs nightclubs, VA hot spots, Gentleman's clubs, etc. If requested, the independent escort can even provide a tasteful striptease in the privacy of your home or hotel room. These services can be obtained by calling (804) 977-9366.